We just returned from a wonderful holiday in Kauai. As with many others, we wanted to enjoy a special holiday but with a budget in mind. We booked a package deal on Expedia that included air/car/hotel. We were nothing short of pleased with our selection of this property, located at the midpoint between the more popular south (Poi'pu) and north (Hanalea) sides of the island. We were greeted at registration by the general manager who offered us a newly refurbished suite (he had just returned from hanging new art work) and a gift pack of Kauai Coffee Company coffees. Our second floor suite was on the highway side of the building but that was of little concern since we were out during the day. The suite came with two double beds (for our two daughters) while we slept on the brand new sofa bed in the living room. Two flat screen TVs and blue ray DVD (and free rentals at the front desk.) The kitchen had all we needed for breakfast in the morning. The property has three pools of which never had more than four people in them. The hotel staff was very friendly, Noe and Priscilla in particular. Tiffany was a great help at the consierge desk to help with attraction reservations. The beach is a five-minute walk across an open field. A shopping center next door includes several shops and eateries. Our favorite was the Fish Hut for fish tacos and shave ice. Since there is so much more of the world to see, we will probably not return to Kauai, however, we would certainly stay at the Plantation Hale again and encourage you to strongly consider it for your holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plantation Hale Suites is located in the heart of Kauai on the scenic Royal Coconut Coast and steps away from Waipouli Beach. Enjoy spacious one bedroom suite accommodations (738 sq ft) with the finest amenities such as full kitchens and private lanais. Suites sleep up to six people. High speed Wi Fi,Flat Screen LCD TV's with Cable (60 preimum channels)Blu-Ray DVD, Movie library,350 DVD's. Planation Hale has three outdoor pools,(4)picnic and BBQ areas, whirlpool spas, Shuffle Board. The resort offers several restaurants, full Concierge and Activities Desk, mini market, ATM, and a SPA. Located nearby, Golf, Tennis, Horseback Riding, Wailua River and Kayaking,Opaeka'a Falls, Waimea Canyon, Hiking Trails. Kauai's best location and value. great for a romantic getaway, or a family vacation. Our dedicated staff welcomes you with the true Aloha spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Plantation Hale Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plantation Hale Hotel Kapaa
- Best Western Kapaa
- Kapaa Best Western
- Plantation Hale Suites Kauai/Kapaa