“What You Expect”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What You Expect”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I know, Iknow, we ate at Taco Bell in Hawaii?! We binged on fish and great food all week and by the end just needed it. The place was fast, clean and waht you expect. Only "local" item were the wild boar nachos and tacos. Tried them and they were good too.

Visited June 2013

Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
“taco bell”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I really don't like to give bad reviews and its not like we use taco bell much...But every time they seem to get the order mixed up. My Advise...check before you drive away.

Visited February 2013
Lihue, Hawaii
“Glop”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What can I say ... we were hungry and TB was open. The usual glop, fills the tummy but nothing special here!

Visited January 2013
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
“I don't know what I was expecting...”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

But it's taco bell right? So I ate here because I thought I wanted a taste of home. Taco Bell is hit or miss, some days you can get the best mexican food you ever ate and others you feel like you've been drinking the water in mexico. I don't reccomend you eat here unless you are drunk or you have an iron stomach. The lettuce on my tacos was really weird too, kind of like coleslaw.

• Visited January 2013
Arlington, Texas
“fast food not fast”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

They lost our order then we had to provide a receipt so they could remake it. Someone cleared the wrong order - our food was given to drive thru...

Visited May 2012

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!