“Glop”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lihue, Hawaii
“Glop”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What can I say ... we were hungry and TB was open. The usual glop, fills the tummy but nothing special here!

Visited January 2013

Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
“I don't know what I was expecting...”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

But it's taco bell right? So I ate here because I thought I wanted a taste of home. Taco Bell is hit or miss, some days you can get the best mexican food you ever ate and others you feel like you've been drinking the water in mexico. I don't reccomend you eat here unless you are drunk or you have an iron stomach. The lettuce on my tacos was really weird too, kind of like coleslaw.

• Visited January 2013
Arlington, Texas
“fast food not fast”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

They lost our order then we had to provide a receipt so they could remake it. Someone cleared the wrong order - our food was given to drive thru...

Visited May 2012