“A Delicious Value”

The Shrimp Station
Ranked #16 of 24 Quick Bites in Kapaa
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Today we stopped at the Shrimp Station for lunch. It came highly recommended by the Westin Villas in Princeville and did not disappoint. My fish (Ono) and chips were good and my wife's coconut shrimp was even better. She got 12 good sized shrimp and cleaned her plate. Her coconut shrimp were $12 and worth far more. What a great place. Too bad we leave for Honolulu tomorrow. I would love to try their garlic shrimp, their shrimp and pasta and their garlic sweet chili shrimp!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was the first restaurant we visited on our first day on the island. Really didn't like anything about the restaurant, the food was too spicey, perhaps if I had made another selection...but I think not. For the price paid, similar to much better food elsewhere, I would not return here. I had much better food at a number of restaurants on the island for the same price. Sorry...

Reviewed February 11, 2013

It looks a little dumpy, you sit on plastic chairs. But WOW is the food good. You have to try the coconut shrimp or the shrimp tacos (or both!)

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We had the best coconut shrimp there! We tried several types of shrimp and we all agreed the coconut shrimp was the best!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

A storefront serving delicious shrimp. Our favorites were the coconut shrimp (with a dynamite dipping sauce) and the sweet chili shrimp (ate all the sauce wit the rice). Paper plates, not great ambiance, but good food.

Date of visit: January 2013

Been to The Shrimp Station? Share your experiences!