“WOW!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tacos Al Pastor
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
The Woodlands, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We ate here a few times because in our opinion it is the very best Ahi fish tacos on the island. We tried many different places for fish tacos & you get the best flavor & biggest fish portion here at Al Pastor! The fish was so large it was hard to fold the tortilla around it. Cooked to perfection! My oldest son loved their steak tacos. We are from Texas & we know good Mexican food & this is good! The rice & beans were very good as well. We didn't eat anything that wasn't good! The lady who works the window is super nice.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mandy W

San Diego, California
“Tacos Al Pastor?? Si, POR FAVOR!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We San Diegans know and love our mexican food which is why i was happily surprised when we stumbled upon the Tacos Al Pastor truck in Kapa'a.

We had gone to Duke's in Lihue for my 50th bday dinnner a couple of nights before and boy, do i regret that. I had an ahi burrito at Al Pastor and it was SO much better than the ahi I had at Duke's for a fraction of the cost. In retrospect, I would've rather eaten at Al Pastor for my special bday dinner.

If you want some good mexican food in generous quantities, hit up the Tacos Al Pastor truck in Kapa'a. You won't be disappointed! Yumm!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AHeart2Travel
Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My super picky, 3 year old daughter loves the food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

I like being able to stop for a quick lunch. I LOVE that my daughter will happily eat any of the kid's menu options. Bonus, the food is healthy. Protein, carbs, veggies, local..check, check, check, and check!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rosemary P
Oklahoma City
“What a taco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife is a Fish Taco fanatic and these were her favorite. She had them at three different spots and Al Pastor was the easy winner.

1 Thank John C
Maryland
“Good fresh healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had the special fish tostada, it was very good and fresh, but they only gave me 2 small ones for 10$. Should have been at least 3. The girl taking the order was nice happy and bubbly.

• Visited June 2012