“Feels like home.....”

Description: We will be having a Mothers Day Brunch at 7am-2pm
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Feels like home.....”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I went to Kauai for the first time. I stumbled on this place coz I wanted something quick and local style. I was so happy the owners are Filipino and they have Filipino dishes. I had the fried bangus (milkfish) meal with fried eggplant. So yummy it reminds me of being back home in the Philippines. I love their food so much we had to eat here every day of our vacation. They have quite variety of local food and filipino food as well. Its a family own restaurant so they treat you like family too. Very welcoming and attentive to your needs. Food prices are reasonable. Definitely a place to check out when your in Kauai. We will be back to this cafe whenever were in Kauai again.

• Visited July 2013

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST VALUE on Kauai”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have visited Kauai 3 times, and each time I stay on the island, I eat at this place several times a week, sometimes twice a day. It's that good. It's a family-run restaurant, and they treat customers like family. The prices are extremely reasonable, and the food is consistently tasty. The menu is diverse, starting with the owners' own Philippino specialty, as well as some local Hawaiian favorites, and other Asian featured cuisine. I gave it 5 starts, and if the chart went up to 10 stars, I would give them 10, simply based on the incredible quality, for getting such value, at a very economical price.

• Visited February 2014
dallas, texas
“A Must-Go To! Incredible treasure”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon the restaurant and like the sign indicating "family food" versus a chain or touristy place. Wow! We had an incredible lunch of chocolate beef, roasted pork, rice, noodles and then.....oh my gosh....the Banana and Icecream dessert! Purple and vanilla Icecream on lightly fried bananas inside a light pastry. And only $2. Enough for two. We plan to go back again this week. Delightful owners. This is a true treasure on kauaii!!!

Visited February 2014
Crete, Nebraska
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We first found these folks at a Farmer's Market at the Community College. I tried a bowl of pancit- rice noodles stir fried with veggies. It was so good we searched out the restaurant in Kapaa and had a meal there. Excellent food, very friendly service. Portions were large and very reasonably priced. Give them a try!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Susan A
Corvallis
“Great place”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Wife and I just had lunch here, nice choices reasonably priced, try the chocolate chicken. The pork roast, adobo and csbbage with pork also fantastic. Very helpful staff

• Visited January 2014