“Dependable excellence!”

Description: We will be having a Mothers Day Brunch at 7am-2pm
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Dependable excellence!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Wonderful Filipino breakfast! I had a big portion of Tocino w/eggs + rice and my husband had the Longanisa w/eggs + rice. Very reasonable. Owner remembered us from last year which was nice. She now offers a lunch & dinner buffet which was a great value. Went back for dinner on another night and had Blood Stew Pork (like Canadian boudin but better), Pork Adobo, Port Guisantes and 4 other dishes that are not listed on the regular menu. We enjoyed the 3 dishes I've listed. Portions were generous and only cost us $8 pp, which is a real bargain in Hawaii.
Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Best small/family restaurant in Kauai!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Last night we had a few Filipino dishes. We started with fresh spring rolls (lumpia). Then we had Kare-Kare and palabok for entres. They were fantastic. This family owned small restaurant tucked inside a strip mall was fantastic!! For dessert, we had halo-halo.
As an Asian, I like to try different Asian cuisines on my travels around the world. I don't look for authenticity, but more for how each of these restaurants infuse the local ingredients into traditional recipies. This restaurant does just that. Not only did they used fresh ingredients and made to order (uncommon with Filipino food - usually it's buffet style), it was also delicious. I can't believe that I had to travel to Kauai to get good Filipino food outside of the Philippines.

Anyway, we have 1 night left on our vacation. We are going back there tonight. That's it. For the picky eater, there are tons of local Hawaiian dishes. At least try the halo-halo with übe ice cream!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank FearlessNinja
San Diego
“Very friendly, nice lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We needed a quick lunch and this was perfect. They gave us large free samples of the lunch buffet items so we could know what we wanted. Tasty and different.

• Visited August 2013
Tulsa
“Long on flavor, value and friendliness”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This has been one of the best restaurants we have visited on Kauai this trip. The people were very friendly, the food was good, and the prices were reasonable. The location was clean and nice, but not real fancy. About the only thing unusual was the amount of time it took to get our food. I did not time it, but would guess about 20 to 25 minutes. That could say that it is all cooked fresh, which is a good thing.

Visited April 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Lots of Filipino Character!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

What a welcome respite from a long journey.
Food was great and the 'family' feeling given off was exactly what Sarah and I wanted.
The smiling faces and most of the patrons wandered in and out of the kitchen. That makes me happy.
Sweet and Spicy eggplant tofu was great. The pork adobo was really good too.
Enjoy a new family. Aloha.