“Smoothest ice cream ever!”
Review of Tropical Dreams

Tropical Dreams
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Kapaa
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tropical Dreams Ice Cream offers over 150 flavors of super premium ice cream, vegan ice cream, gelato and sorbet all handmade on the big island. Super premium means it's handmade with 18% butterfat, adding a rich and creamy texture you can taste. All Hawaiian ingredients are grown on environmentally friendly farms and 100% of our cream produced by Big Island dairies. The result....a true Hawaiian gourmet ice cream that is dense and very rich tasting with flavors you only dream about
West bend
“Smoothest ice cream ever!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Best ice cream I've ever had. Over 30 flavors to choose from. Spotlessly clean. Friendly staff. Something you must indulge yourself with!

Visited July 2014

Kauai, Hawaii
“Best Taste Ever”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The first taste explodes with flavor and you know this is the best ice cream you've ever had in your life! It's because the ingredients are natural and grown on their own farms in Hawaii. Also the ice cream is kept covered to retain flavor and avoid freezer burn. The store is very clean, cleaner than most other places I've observed. I got a waffle cone with a generous scoop of toasted coconut ice cream and my husband chose macadamia nut ice cream. The price was about $6.00 each. It was a wonderful treat that spoke vacation! It was nice to learn that they have a store in Salt Lake City, close to my home. So now I know whenever I want a really special treat, I can go there and feel like I'm on vacation again!

San Diego, California
“Good ice cream”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We enjoyed our visit to Tropical Dreams. The guy was definitely a loud talker and gave us his opinion on every ice cream and told us why they were the best. The ice cream was good but none of us finished ours. It's expensive and the servings are large. The mint chocolate is real mint so turned off the kids (which probably isn't a bad thing since they're used to the artificial mint). The lychee sorbet was delicious. We liked it but weren't blown away.

Visited July 2014
South Jordan, Utah
“Delicious Treat”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Wonderful experience and taste "explosion" in my mouth. The macadamia nut and toasted coconut were "out of this world". We had the opportunity of meeting the owner, Mr. Miller, and he was very generous with his portions and friendliness. The facility and serving area was exceptionally clean and well organized. Highly recommended.

Riverton
“Best ice cream ever!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Tropical dreams ice cream is dreamy. It has the best flavors and a great selection. Do far we have made the drive each night for the delicious treat.