“A total gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aloha Massage Kauai

Aloha Massage Kauai
Ranked #2 of 27 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in connecting visitors with the best massage therapists available on Kaua'i. We actively recruit master massage therapists with exceptional reputations, teachers from local massage schools, and specialists in specific modalities to provide you with exceptional massages. We offer convenient mobile service by expert massage therapists to all resort locations throughout Kauai. For those who prefer to travel, we also have several private massage studios available, for which advance booking is highly recommended. Yes! We do offer Beach Massage.
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A total gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We booked a couple massage while on our honeymoon, and we were not disappointed! The therapists showed up on time, and we enjoyed massages right there on our patio by the ocean!

Debbie of Aloha Massage is super friendly and will match you up with the perfect therapist to address whatever may ail you. We felt very well taken care of and would book another massage again with them in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MGoerg

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A total pleasure.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Shiley saved my week with the most relaxing hour of total attentiveness; a massage for the body and the soul. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 76luke
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven on Kauai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I both had the aloha massage and it was amazing! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we rang and made our booking. The therapists came to our holiday rental and treated us to one of the best messages we have ever had. This is one of the most reasonably priced massage services on Kauai and it is an absolute must do if you visit the island.

We HIGHLY recommend Aloha Massage!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ElizaJay89
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

I did some research while in Kauai and decided to book a couples massage with Aloha Massage after considering these reviews. Many thanks to those who took the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. As others have mentioned, you can book an appointment online and they get back to you very promptly! There's an option to pay for just the deposit or the entire massage online, which is great if you don't carry too much cash with you on holiday.

Debbie and Ringo arrived promptly (slightly early actually) for our booked appointments. They were personable, professional and clearly experienced. I enjoyed an Aloha massage, my husband had the sports massage. Both were fantastic! We asked for the massage tables to be set up on the lanai of our rental condo, overlooking the ocean so we could hear the waves. We had a full 60 minute massage each. It was simply magical.

We would highly recommend Aloha Massage to anyone looking for a MUCH fairer price, as well as a professional and personable experience. Thanks again Debbie and Ringo!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Heather B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Punctual, professional and thorough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I got a couples massage done at our hotel room. It was simply awesome! I called the night before and they were able to accommodate us with our specific requirements (Swedish for my husband; Lomi Lomi for myself). Both the massage therapists were very professional and very thorough and am glad was chose Aloha Massage!