“A total pleasure.”

Aloha Massage Kauai
Ranked #2 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We specialize in connecting visitors with the best massage therapists available on Kaua'i. We actively recruit master massage therapists with exceptional reputations, teachers from local massage schools, and specialists in specific modalities to provide you with exceptional massages. Yes! We also offer free Mobile Massage Services throughout Kauai.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A total pleasure.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Shiley saved my week with the most relaxing hour of total attentiveness; a massage for the body and the soul. Highly recommended.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 76luke

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven on Kauai!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I both had the aloha massage and it was amazing! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful when we rang and made our booking. The therapists came to our holiday rental and treated us to one of the best messages we have ever had. This is one of the most reasonably priced massage services on Kauai and it is an absolute must do if you visit the island.

We HIGHLY recommend Aloha Massage!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ElizaJay89
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I did some research while in Kauai and decided to book a couples massage with Aloha Massage after considering these reviews. Many thanks to those who took the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. As others have mentioned, you can book an appointment online and they get back to you very promptly! There's an option to pay for just the deposit or the entire massage online, which is great if you don't carry too much cash with you on holiday.

Debbie and Ringo arrived promptly (slightly early actually) for our booked appointments. They were personable, professional and clearly experienced. I enjoyed an Aloha massage, my husband had the sports massage. Both were fantastic! We asked for the massage tables to be set up on the lanai of our rental condo, overlooking the ocean so we could hear the waves. We had a full 60 minute massage each. It was simply magical.

We would highly recommend Aloha Massage to anyone looking for a MUCH fairer price, as well as a professional and personable experience. Thanks again Debbie and Ringo!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Heather B
Washington DC, District of Columbia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Punctual, professional and thorough!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I got a couples massage done at our hotel room. It was simply awesome! I called the night before and they were able to accommodate us with our specific requirements (Swedish for my husband; Lomi Lomi for myself). Both the massage therapists were very professional and very thorough and am glad was chose Aloha Massage!

Kapaa, Hawaii, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow! Best way to experience the island!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I did a lot of research on massage companies on Kauai before choosing Aloha Massage. I recently moved to the island and wanted to find a reliable massage company. I decided on Aloha Massage because they seemed the most professional (via website and phone). And they did not disappoint!! They are reliable, professional, and personable. If you are visiting the island and are looking for a place to relax and truly experience the serenity of the island, I highly recommend Aloha Massage. My aunt had the Craniosacral Therapy with Kim and said it was the best she's ever had. I had the Aloha massage with Debbie and she was a sweetie! She listened to my problem areas and payed special attention to them. I left feeling so refreshed and relaxed. They really know what they are doing and are totally worth the price. We experienced true Aloha Spirit. Oh and we already scheduled another massage with them! :) Thanks so much Debbie and Kim!

Visited June 2012