“Excellent!”

Rainbow Living Foods
Ranked #65 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Food is expensive on the island no matter where you are - but this food is well prepared, flavorful, nutritious, custom made, and and a good value for what you get. We look forward to returning.

1  Thank Snowtravelers
There are newer reviews for Rainbow Living Foods

Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Oooo their superfood smoothie is so delicious! And their pizza we had to return to have it again! One of it's kind on Kauai. Hidden in the back of a couple other restraunts and stores definitely worth hunting down if you enjoy getting your raw food on!

2  Thank TravelingCocos
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Tasty heathy Raw food lunch meals best I have tried on the islands. Try the taco, pizza, or falafel and for dessert delicious raw chocolate fudge, pies or puddings!

2  Thank Kateywickman
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Raw living uncooked plant food is the best food you can eat. Rainbow is owned by a nice friendly couple who will custom make your food fresh for you. As a raw foodist i enjoy being able to go to Rainbow because they have a well designed, nutritionally complete menu that fullfills all my body's needs when I dont feel like making my own food. If you really care about yourself and want to put only the best, most positive food in your body then go to Rainbow Living Food.

3  Thank Greenlife83
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I live on Kauai and am so happy that Rainbow Living Foods is open....

My daughters and I stop by almost every day either for a smoothie or one of the gorgeous creations.....

I love the fact that eating raw is so easy! When it tastes this good, everyone just wants more, including kids! And knowing how good it is for my body makes the experience just top notch

I highly recommend Rainbow LIving Foods... Janet & Orlando are a delight to deal with and so dedicated to their raw food lifestyle.

Don't miss it!