“Great coffee, friendly service”
Review of Dolphin Espresso - CLOSED

Dolphin Espresso
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Only drive-up, walk-up or bike-up espresso stand on the East side of Kauai. Located in North Kapaa, next to the Coastal Bike Path with a stunning view of the ocean.
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

This is a coffee stand, the coffe is very good and the owner is very friendly and up for a good conversation . The outdoor seating shares with other food stands. We hang out for a while with few locals

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Possibly the best coffee I had whilst on holiday to Hawaii. The owner is friendly and make your coffee exactly the way you ask for it. He took time to talk to us and was very friendly. Great Coffee to go, I can imagine this drive thru place being a nice quaint cafe in years to come. If like me you are a coffee freak go there!

2  Thank Saintlysinner
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Fantastic espresso first thing in the morning. My wife had a normal cup of coffee, and it too was excellent. No line ups and not bad prices. A wide assortment of drink options. I love my coffee pretty strong in the morning, and this placed hit the nail on the head. Will definatly go back !!

2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Had a spiced chai iced drink...delicious! My boyfriend had the Hawaiian ginger ale which was also really good! Really friendly service too :)

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I'm pretty particular about my coffee (Starbucks does not exist in my world), so finding Dolphin Espresso made the trip to Kauai even better! I'm a straight coffee drinker, and I was not disappointed with this cup o' joe! My boyfriend's a chai guy, and his drink was excellent too. We can't wait to go back for more Dolphin Espresso!! Please support this amazing, locally owned-operated coffee stand. This is what it's all about!

1  Thank Marissa C