“Nice Sushi”
Review of Sushi Bushido

Sushi Bushido
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Bushido is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kuhio Highway
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a nice dinner here, they had some unique sushi rolls and everything we tried was excellent! Very fresh and very good service!

There are newer reviews for Sushi Bushido

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Very good food. Very good service. The food preparation and presentation was very appealing. Even if you are not a fan of "raw fish", you need to give this place a try. They have plenty of other dishes that you can enjoy.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you're looking for a great atmosphere, awesome staff, and great food and drinks...this is the place. Happy hour has a great selection. We ate here multiple times during our two week stay. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

When we walked in at dinner time and the place was almost empty, I should have known better and turned right around. When they brought me my miso soup and it looked like brownish mud, I should have cancelled the rest of my order and just asked for the bill. When they brought me my sushi and it was sitting in a bath of oil and mayonnaise I should have...well I just shouldn't have come here in the first place. Try Mermaids down the street. It has fresh food, picnic table, outdoor dinning which is fun and your feet wont stick to the floor like at Sushi Bushido. Never again!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you are looking for an incredibly noisy, overpriced, mediocre meal where the service is nonexistent, this is a must visit restaurant. As a local, it never ceases to amaze me that terrible service seems to be acceptable in such a small town. The food is acceptable, but when coupled with the staff attitude and nonexistent service, it makes no sense to dine here. I took my daughter to eat at Sushi Bushido as she is a sushi lover. We were taken upstairs and left to wait for virtually an hour just to order. The waitress seemed so disinterested that we were stunned and when we tried to get her attention, it was as if we were invisible. The only good thing about the experience is we had plenty of time to talk to the other diners who were equally as disgusted as we were. When we finally were served and managed to get our check we took our bill downstairs so as not to have to wait another half hour to pay the bill. I mentioned to the person downstairs what had happened and she was equally disinterested. Maybe this place relies on tourists for revenue, but as for locals I have spoken to, our experience does not seem to be out of the ordinary. Try Kintaro or better yet the Japanese restaurant at Tip Top in Lihue - far superior food and service and much better value