“The highlight of my visit”

Kauai Yoga On The Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
$21.25*
and up
Kauai Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #5 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: Aloha & Namaste! Meet gorgeous Kauai sunrise with yoga Sun Salute! Feel tropical ocean breeze and yoga uniting your Body, Mind & Spirit! Great for beginners and advance, young and old. Breathe deep! Smile:) Beach yoga is unique and a great way to relax and rejuvenate health. An energizing yoga experience will not only improve your focus and alertness. This beach Yoga Experience is the perfect way to kick-start a day. And don't worry it's VACATION yoga after all!
Pacific NW
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“The highlight of my visit”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Anya is a divine teacher of yoga. She brings us together at sunrise and the class flows with imagery and love. I went twice during our one week stay and would recommend this to anyone looking for a very special way to experience Kauai.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank jogg57

Chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Practiced yoga with Anya twice while in Kauai on vacation. She is an excellent instructor, very calming, teaches helpful, soothing ways to enjoy yoga and taught me new tricks to get rid of a head cold along with some restorative poses that were wonderful. This experience on the soothing gentle beach was easily one of the best that I had while in Kauai. She is wonderful gal and she does feel like an old friend by the end of the session. The sunrise is spectacular as the beginning is under the night sky and you can spot all of the stars and the 9 am session is terrific in the shade of a tree with a gentle breeze. Try it, you will love it!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank pattytour
Pacific Northwest
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Kauai Sunrise Beach Yoga”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Jennifer and Ron had a great Yoga experience Sunrise Monday Morning. Arrived Sunday Afternoon for a week on Kauai and found Anya by Googling "Yoga on the Beach". Since we were staying at Poipu we had get up at 4:30AM to make sure we got to Kapa'a in the Dark on time at 6AM(At least a 45 Minute Drive - If you know where you are going) . The Yoga was relaxing and invigorating and gave us energy for the whole day. Also there is a great Health Food Store for Breakfast across the street. We would highly recommend the experience.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Northwest_Vagabound
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of Kapaa!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hands down the best experience I had on Kauai...and I had a lot of really great experiences there! Lucky for me we were there during the off season, so I received a private lesson... Which might have been awkward with anyone else. ;) I can't express enough how kind and warm Anya is. She felt like an old friend by the end of our practice. She worked with my level of yoga knowledge and gave me some really helpful tips that I'm still using everyday. Yoga+beach+sunshine+an awesome instructor...how can you not give it a try?!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank AJD1998
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic start to day”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

What a great way to start the day, with Anya leading a calm and gentle yoga session at the beach. Starting off in the dark was magical as you really get to focus inward while sensing the sound of the waves, wind and so on. It becomes even more magical as the light changes and the sun rises above the horizon as a glowing orange disk, sending clear rays of color onto the valleys and peaks of gorgeous clouds. An experience I never will forget. Anya was a professional and gracious teacher! Highly recommend to anyone visiting Kauai and especially if you stay in Kapaa.

Visited December 2013