“THE BEST!”

Hee Fat General Store
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Kapaa
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My family of five thought this was the best place to get shaved ice on the island of Kauai! We couldn't get enough of it!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

First off the Shave Ice... delightful... Just delightful and just what i needed. Perfect size for me to share but still both have our fill.

Second, awesome customer service. I was in line behind a woman who had three children... apathy teen who couldn't make up her mind, wild toddler who could not be contained, and hyper middle child that kept demanding flavors of ice cream they did not have. Mother, glued to cell phone, kept making unhelpful comments to everyone. All in all it took them 23 minutes to order (i counted) The man behind the counter was patient and never lost a beat. He then took my order, they butted back in for the bathroom door key and went around to wash hands.

He made my order quickly, winked at me and told me to have a great day... all before they got back. Well played Mr. Shave Ice Man, well played.

2  Thank KDonk
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great shaved ice with the option of real fruit juice! So much better than having artificial colors and flavors!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Wonderful Hawaiian experience! Both of us got one of the recommended blends of shaved ice with the ice cream. Truly delicious!!

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a connoisseur of shave ice as some others might be, but I've tried it in many different places and I know what I like. And this is good. They have all the flavors you could want and be sure to add a traditional scoop of macnut ice cream at the bottom. It's the perfect 10-minute antidote to a hot day.