“Best on the Beach! ”

Snorkel Bob's Kauai
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in to rent snorkel gear for me, my husband, our 18 year old, and our 10 year old. They had everything we needed - including prescription snorkel goggles - for amazing prices! They were friendly, helpful, and for us in and out the door with our gear in no time at all. Don't forget to pet their sweet puppy, Miss Molly, while you're there!

2  Thank Karin S

Reviewed July 12, 2014

You won't be sorry renting Snorkel Bob's MoFlO2 snorkel. No water enters the snorkel and it allows you to dive down to get a better look at the fish. We always call to get a water recommendation from them in the mornings. They are knowledgeable and helpful.

2  Thank S H
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I rented 4 snorkel sets and 2 boogie boards for the week. Great products and service. I exchanged fins twice for my son, who could not decide which size he preferred. The staff was super nice about it and lightning fast. I also lost one of my fins and went in for a replacement. They charged me $15 for it (completely understandable) and were as nice as could be. I apologized profusely. Above all, read the yellow paper they give you when you rent. The company is SO responsible about the environment, protecting the reef and sea life. I am SO impressed. If every company in the world was half as responsible, we would live in a vastly better world. Kudos Snorkel Bob! You are the standard-bearer for corporate America.

1  Thank EZCworldtraveler
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We used the shop in Lihuie and the lady there was super nice. (she could have used some help since it was quite busy and she was by herself) Even though busy, she gave very personalized assistance with the equipment. She then told of the best places to snorkel, where to be careful and what areas are good for kids and which are not. You can also drop off the stuff after-hours through a drop box. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank htwhatley
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We love Snorkel Bob's. We have just returned from a weeklong stay in Kauai. I had reserved our snorkel gear the week before we went. Everything was perfect and in good working order. Adina was fabulously helpful and friendly. We ended up purchasing equipment for our own future use. When we first arrived Adina was busy helping a family rent the appropriate gear for each member but we were acknowledged right away and received the same attentiveness when it was our turn. Great place to rent or purchase all of your beach gear for your trip.

1  Thank DBstravelbuddy