“Love Kauai and it Loves you”
Review of Bikram Yoga Kapaa

Bikram Yoga Kapaa
Ranked #11 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering authentic Bikram Yoga 12 times a week at The Yoga House in Kapaa, Kauai. Ample parking, out door showers, massage on site, acupuncture clinic every Tuesday 2-4, retail boutique offering great yoga clothes, mats and towels. Rental mats/towels available. Fresh coco water, Kauai Komboocha too! Compassionate teaching in a warm and loving atmosphere, this yoga is for all ages and all abilities. Studio is clean and mopped up after each and every class. Arrive 15 min prior to class and come ready to sweat! We are located in "Choy Village" just north of Safeway - look for the little yellow house.
Reviewed January 25, 2010

The way the island have opened up and supported this yoga studio is amazing. I have been practicing here since the first day and watched it grow like nothing I have ever seen, so quick and with such appreciation. These two sisters have so much love and energy to share with, Thanks sisters!

3  Thank StacyInKauai

Reviewed January 5, 2010

I never thought that I would do yoga. I always imagined it as a group of women rolling around on yoga mats, I was wrong. Bikram yoga is a complete workout using every part of your body. I used muscles I never knew I had. Great studio, great heat and great teachers. Check out Bikram yoga Kapaa at The Yoga House

4  Thank MJD31