“Get there early”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Redmond, Oregon
“Get there early”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We went twice. the first time we had laulau which was great and sweet and sour lunchmeat (spam) plate lunches. The sweet and sour was quite salty, the pineapple was inedible for me. The macaroni potato salad is wonderful. I could have eaten nothing but that. If you want soy sauce for your rice you have to put it on there ( or for your sushi) they don't have packets of sauce to take.

• Korean first
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Feel like a local and eat some delicious poke”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We went for lunch recently and will definitely be back! I had the spicy ahi poke bowl ($6.95) and my hubby who is a picky eater had the fried chicken bowl ($4.95). Both were good but mine was better. We also shared a spicy ahi sushi roll ($4.95) that was extremely fresh and delicious. The place gets busy but the staff are amazing and are happy to give you advice on what to get. The guy behind the counter let me try 2 types of poke to help me decide. There is limited setting inside and a few tables on the sidewalk outside. It gets crowded since it's so good. While you're there you'll find yourself surrounded by locals.

Toronto, Canada
“Plate Lunch ~ yummm”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My hubby and I stopped by this place in May. We tried the lau lau plate lunch, kalua pork, some fried chicken, spam sushi (?) and poke. I highly recommend the lau lau or kalua pork lunch plate - you can even get a side of poke so you won't miss out :).
do try and get there early as they do sell out of their plate lunches and fried chicken.

I've had better poke on the Big Island but it's one of the better poke places in Kauai.

Kapaa, Hawaii
“Poke at its best!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

checked out this place on our trip, nice samll quaint place and ewas really busy with the lunch trade for Take out, so we picked up some Poke and headed to the beach , WOW great flavour and Fresh!

• Visited January 2014
“Great service and nice people.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I run a coffee shop in Nevada so I'm always looking for a goodies e to buy a mocha. We just happened on to the little shop in the Pono Market they have the best mochas and chai tea on the island. The couple that run it Ken and Cheryl very nice. Cheryl gave us lots of info about the island. I would recommend this little spot to everyone.

1 Thank 1greatgrandma