“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Totally unpretentious, you might even drive by it without knowing what it is. A trailer with a couple of friendly locals selling like-mom-used-to-make burgers, fresh and fast. The Big One is too big even for one person (although, I admit, I ate a whole one) and the onion rings - the best I've ever had - bar none. We ate another famous Kauai burger place and couldn't get close to the other famous one (too busy), but we decided that TNT had won the Kauai island burger war for us.

1  Thank lauriera
There are newer reviews for TnT Steakburgers

Reviewed July 2, 2011

We were on our way to visit the North Shore and decided to stop at this place. I had researched burgers in Kauai before we left for my husband who loves a good burger. This burger was filling and tasty. The fries were tasty too.

It wasn't the best burger we have ever had.... but it was tasty. Worth a second time around for sure! Prices not bad for what you get. The benches were fine to eat at for ten minutes then hit the road again to explore!

We spotted the Tamba surf shop in the same shopping center and picked up some hats while there. Great afternoon!

2  Thank Museick
Reviewed June 27, 2011

On our last day on the island, we decided to try out TNT Steakburgers. It is a little trailer with picnic tables, but the staff and service were great. The food was pretty reasonable and we all loved our burgers. A few days before we had tried Bubba's and TNT was 10x better. The gal behind the grill was friendly and came out to make sure we were satisfied with our meal. I had a local favorite called the Moco-Loco and was very happily satisfied. We would highly recommend you give it a try.

4  Thank Thepennys
Reviewed June 9, 2011

Good heart food. Loved the onion rings and spicy burger. Big one was enough to share.

4  Thank ShelbyCalifornia
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I admit I eat here often and seem to be hooked on the burgers...but there are other wonderful dishes on the menu, and they are outstanding. But I can't help but crave that burger. I usually take my lunch to the ocean lookouts just north of Kapaa while on my way home. What a view...warning...pick up extra napkins.

3  Thank Naiche808