“Delish!!!!”

Bobby V's Italian Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bobby V's Pizzeria is an authentic taste of Italy on our Island paradise. All our sauces are homemade and our ingredients are fresh and locally sourced. Our pizza is thin crust style and we'll make it just the way you like it. We're family owned and operated and our restaurant is casual and family oriented. We believe that the best way to someone's heart is through their stomach!
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stumbled upon this little place in search for a late night dinner. We like to regard ourselves as 'pizza connoisseurs' and this place did not disappoint!! Hard to feed a family of 6 for reasonable $$ here in Kauai on vaca but this place was awesome! Great food! Great service and great price!!

There are newer reviews for Bobby V's Italian Restaurant Pizzeria

Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you are looking for great Italian food or pizza this is the place.service is good with a family atmosphere. We had eaten at the Waaho Grill, Oasis and this the first place I would return to.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Yummy food, good size portions and homemade food, not a very big place but comfortable and nice atmosphere. The Tiramasu was not homemade. My only criticism was when ordering I ordered Manicotti and asked if it came with enough/plenty of marinara, the waitress asked me if I wanted extra so I said yes. When we got our bill it showed an extra item when we queried it we were told it was an up charge for the not much extra marinara - Although I don't mind paying to have what I want I thought it was a bit cheap on their part.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had pizza here one of the nights while on Kauai and it was great. Service was fun and friendly also.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a wonderful spot to eat. The spagetti on Tuesday nights is a great deal. The pizza is very good as well. Our server Chuck was very informative and made us laugh alot. This is great place to go back to time and time again.