“Great little unit in an excellent location”
Studio Bedroom Living Area
Exterior of Unit #348
Coconut Coast Beach
Farmers Market
Coconut Coast Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dashaway2...
Victoria, Canada
“Great little unit in an excellent location”
Reviewed August 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We recently spent 10 days at this property; it was lovely! The view from the lanai was outstanding.
Although just a studio unit, the space was more than ample for two people, and very clean. (and the air conditioner worked very well). The pool area was beautiful and well maintained; the grounds were immaculate.
Close proximity to restaurants and central for beach access.
Excellent value for the money.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and central location
Your age range 35-49
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 13, 2015
Mahalo for your review! We do agree that staying at the Islander on the Beach #348 is money well spent! The ocean view on the 3rd floor is fantastic, air conditioned with complimentary wifi to boot! We look forward to having you back! Aloha, Garden Island Properties & Ohana
Reviewed October 4, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

• Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
z28landon
“I don't know if you will find a better value”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I felt like our stay here was great. Overall everything worked and was clean. I wish the wifi/internet worked. I was only able to use it a few times during my 7 nights there. I ended up just using my cellphone data. Overall the room itself was a nice size with plenty of room. I felt like it needed more silverware but that could be solved with plastic spoons. I loved that the room was well stocked with extras like sunscreen, beach towels, beach chairs and many other useful items during our stay. As I mentioned, I doubt you will find a better value on the island. The room is about 30 yards from the beach and you are able to hear the ocean perfectly each and every morning when you wake up. Also it's really nice to be able to see a perfect view of the sunrise over the ocean from the balcony. I would stay here again before I check anything else out on the web. Just hope the wifi becomes more stable for those that have to work while on vactaion...

Liked best: Location/view
Liked least: wifi access was TERRIBLE
Recommended for:

Reviewed January 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Canyonlan...
Selah, Washington
“Great View and Location”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Perfect room for my wife and I. She liked it because it had a small kitchenette, so she didn't have to cook. I liked it because saved enough money to take her out every night. Room was very clean when we arrived. The view was spectacular. The location works great for seeing all of the Island. We will certainly rent that unit again when we return to Kauai.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
Nov 9, 2013
Mahalo, we're happy you enjoyed the property and we look forward to having you back on Kauai. Aloha, Garden island Properties.
Sedona
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing