“Great View and Location”
Studio Bedroom Living Area
Exterior of Unit #348
Coconut Coast Beach
Farmers Market
Coconut Coast Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Canyonlan...
Selah, Washington
“Great View and Location”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Perfect room for my wife and I. She liked it because it had a small kitchenette, so she didn't have to cook. I liked it because saved enough money to take her out every night. Room was very clean when we arrived. The view was spectacular. The location works great for seeing all of the Island. We will certainly rent that unit again when we return to Kauai.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 9, 2013
Mahalo, we're happy you enjoyed the property and we look forward to having you back on Kauai. Aloha, Garden island Properties.
Sedona
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Anywhere we are
Reviewed June 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers
Jun 27, 2013
Mahalo for your kind review...hassle free vacations is our aim! We do hope you'll be back with us again!!
MN
Reviewed May 19, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
Toronto
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 26, 2012
Mahalo and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Islander on the Beach #348. The views are fabulous.....spotting turtles must have been a highlight!! They are beautiful creatures!! You're welcome and we are glad we were part of of your memorable honeymoon stay!
NV
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Aug 30, 2012
Mahalo nui loa and we look forward to having you back at Islander on the Beach #348!
Wa
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing