“A 5 star experience!”

Kauai Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 50 Tours in Kapaa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We take you to Kauai's most spectacular and beautiful photo locations! See and photograph Kauai's BEST with a local, professional photographer. We'll visit numerous off the beaten path gorgeous settings to see and experience the natural beauty that is Kauai! One amazing photo location right after another the entire time. An incredibly satisfying and rewarding Kauai island experience. We have several different Photo Tours you can choose from (Walking, Hiking, Portraits our Private tours), and DSLR camera rentals -with polarizers- also available. All of our photo tours are smaller for a more personal, quality & enjoyable experience. Most tours start between 9:30-10:30 am and return 5.5 hours later, though times can often be adjusted when needed. Designed for beginners, to advanced, to professional photographers and just Sightseers alike. Kauai is a true photographer's paradise! Take our tour early-on and have time to revisit the places you enjoyed the most during the rest of your stay!
Useful Information: Activities for older children

"food truck"
"booked this tour"
"great tips"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"beautiful island"
in 63 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2010

Reviewed May 30, 2010

Reviewed May 29, 2010

I have a timeshare on Kauai and have been visiting a different island every year for many years.
Being an avid photographer who travels alone, finding the "out of the way" locations is of most importance to me.
These guys are simply the best!
Family run, very friendly, ...they make you feel like you're part of the family.
Helpful at suggesting vantage points for shots at each location.
Booked two tours this visit, and will look them up on my next visit.

Simply Outstanding

See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I really dislike most tours...NOT this one! Michelle was so nice on the phone and managed to get me - a soloist - added on to a larger tour during my recent trip to Kauai. I'm so glad she did! Her husband, Vince, a professional photographer took me and 5 others to lots of beautiful spots I'd have never found myself, helped us with framing our shots, and gave just the right amount of technological assistance. My group was great - all low key (and talkative!) tourists from all over the world with various levels of photography experience and an equal desire to capture the surrounding beauty on our cameras. (I believe we were Vince's favorite group ever???) No matter what level of photographer you are, I highly recommend this fabulous tour! (If you have one, bring your SLR camera...you'll get much better pictures and the instruction Vince offers will be much more valuable.)