“Learned some great techniques”
Review of Kauai Photo Tours

Kauai Photo Tours
Ranked #2 of 50 Tours in Kapaa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We take you to Kauai's most spectacular and beautiful photo locations! See and photograph Kauai's BEST with a local, professional photographer. We'll visit numerous off the beaten path gorgeous settings to see and experience the natural beauty that is Kauai! One amazing photo location right after another the entire time. An incredibly satisfying and rewarding Kauai island experience. We have several different Photo Tours you can choose from (Walking, Hiking, Portraits our Private tours), and digital SLR camera rentals -with polarizers- also available. All of our photo tours are smaller for a more intimate, personal, quality & enjoyable experience. Most tours start between 9:30-10:30 am and return 5.5 hours later, though times can be often adjusted when needed. Designed for beginners, to advanced, to professional photographers and just sightseers alike. Kauai is a true photographer's paradise! Take our tour early-on and have time to revisit the places you enjoyed the most during the rest of your stay. Snacks and drinks Included on all tours! Visit our website for a complete list of information, pricing and photos. (Group tours are $119 per person and Private Tours are $439 and *include* two people and $75 for each additional over two.) Mahalo!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lahaina, Hawaii
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Learned some great techniques”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Really enjoyed the tour. Matt took us to some beautiful beaches and recommended others that we weren't able to do that day. I know a bit about my camera but wanted to move my skills up to the next level. Matt shared some tips that helped me capture the brilliant colors of the landscapes - some counterintuitive, but they worked! He also helped me understand why my camera wouldn't focus at certain times. I feel like all my photos turned out more spectacularly after that tour.

1 Thank Kristin575

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a great trip for photographers.
I teach photography at a Community College so we signed up for the private tour. Christian was our guide and his photographic skills as well as his knowledge of Kauai was impeccable. We went to some well-known sites but he showed us some hidden aspects. He also took us to beautiful 'off the beaten path' locations.
I can highly recommend Kauai Photo Tours.

1 Thank 781teresar
Phoenix, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Drive and Walk Tour”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Christian was our guide on this beautiful, informative tour of the island. Do this tour your first full day on the island because you'll learn about the best beaches, views, and restaurants off-the-beaten-path! You'll regret leaving if you save this for your last day. These are places that without our guide we would have never found, and Christian went above and beyond what we ever expected with his detailed natural and political history as well as his courteous demeanor and attention to detail. Thank you for a wonderful time!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Alexandra M
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Breathtaking...”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Before I contacted kauai photo tours, I had not done any research and read any reviews about them. I went ahead nevertheless and now after having gone through the experience, it was worth every penny and every minute of it.
The entire team at kauai photo tours are warm, art loving and very caring human beings. The sights that we were taken to were awe inspiring. The sights are ofcourse nature's gift but thanks to kauai photo tours we are able to get to the right spots at the right time. Special mention to our guide - Christen, who made the whole trip worthwhile.
Thanks folks.

2 Thank prav-kal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Kauai Photo Tours is a gem to behold. The employees are very knowledgeable and friendly. We had the pleasure of letting Levi show us around. There were only 4 in our hiking group and that made it easy for us to have individualized help and now I am back to using my whole camera . We saw places we would never have found on our own and voted on a lunch of more traditional Kauai food. All in all it was wonderful day.

Visited July 2014

Been to Kauai Photo Tours? Share your experiences!