“The best meal!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Sydney, Australia
“The best meal!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The food here was incredible. Sooo YUM! I had the lobster wontons and the mixed grill and my husband had the risotto and the steak. We were very impressed by all meals and left feeling very full and very satisfied. The only problem I had was that the restaurant is very open and it was quite a windy night so I was a bit cold in my dress. Everyone else seemed to have been there before and brought a light shawl or jacket. Bring something to cover up a bit if the wind is up! Other than that though the service, cocktails and food was great and I'll definitely be back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Blind Bay, Canada
“The chef takes pains to ensure satisfaction”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We made a reservation for dinner for two and were shown to a table looking out over the garden. At night, it was quite romantic. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the food and the wine list. The entree included soup or salad but no vegetables. We ordered a side plate of mixed vegetables which was excellent. My wife ordered the fish and I ordered filet. When I was asked by the waiter how my meal was, I simply said that I wished the steak and potatoes were as hot as the vegetables. he said he would pass it on and offered to send it back. I decided to go ahead and eat it - it was delicious - when the owner came to our table and apologized that the meal was not up to theri standard and insisted that she would take the meal away and heat it. When it was returned - hot - she apologized again and left. I ordered dessert. The owner brought a beautiful special dessert plate as an apology for the entree. We were very impressed that they really cared about the meal and our satisfaction.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Favorite Restaurant on Kauai, Great Value”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Delicious food with romantic, tropical ambiance. The service was great and so was the value. We had excellent salad and fresh tuna that melts in your mouth and the chocolate cake for dessert was to die for!

• Visited February 2013
Goleta, California
“Very tropical ambience along with great food”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Reservations are necessary. This place is very popular. Culinary choices are exemplary. Service was exacting and thoughtful. Staff seems to have a 6th sense as to needs. We returned three subsequent nights.

Visited January 2013
Utah
“Best dining of our week”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

This scored high on all accounts. It was do good that I didn't mind much when the wrong fish arrived.