Well, there really is no better deal then $30 a night anywhere in Hawaii! For a week I spent $200 on accommodation.
Hawaii does not do all inclusive, so if you're going to Kauai to hike, check out the island…I can't see you spending too much time in your "room" anyways!! Spend less, view more!
If you have never stayed at a hostel, this is definitely off-beat. Bring a lock to secure your suitcase during the day to something stable :) although, there seems to be a high level of trust which is great!
- Very caring, and pleasant hippy staff
- A kitchen with all you need ( pans are a little sticky.. ), fridge for food storage
- A shower that bills itself as a full use bathroom
- Roosters offer a natural alarm clock (bring earplugs and you'll have a sound sleep),
- There are plugs and free wi-fi for all your electronic uses
- Beds in the female dorm were massive and heavy duty. Bunk beds where you don't even feel the person climb to the top. Curtains for privacy.
- Close proximity to The Kountry Kitchen Restaurant (GREAT house blend coffee and breakfast) as well as the downtown core of Kapaa
- THE OCEAN IS RIGHT OUT BACK! As I mentioned before, for the price…you are waking up to an ocean view. And in all my travelling experiences..you cannot beat that!
If you don't like sharing or are uncomfortable with open spaces this may not be your cup of tea. If you can handle living like a backpacker this is the better of the two hostels on the island.
Honestly the only complaint I had was the pans….
*I would recommend this to couples or people on a budget who want to spend money on experiences rather then a hotel*
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Kauai Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach House Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Beach House Kapaa