“Not just for visitors, great bike repair service for locals...”

Coconut Coasters Beach Bike Rentals
Ranked #10 of 50 Outdoor Activities in Kapaa
More attraction details
Owner description: Coconut Coasters Beach Bike Rentals in N. Kapa'a offers a full selection of TREK brand classic cruisers, 3 speed cruiseliners, Tandems for two and trailer bikes for kids. Helmets and bike locks are included in rental prices and the renters can ride out on their own around town or on the new east side path. The ride on the newly opened bike path offers breathtaking views, starting in south Kapa'a and winding north past downtown up to Kealia Beach. Covered picnic areas, bike racks, and comfort stations are located at reasonable intervals along the way. Visit restaurants, shops and many amazing beaches on this self guided ride on the Coconut Coast. Picnic lunches are available upon request by calling 808-822-7368.
Reviewed September 1, 2011

These guys practice Aloha to visitors and locals alike. Many gas stations on Kauai charge for air, my friend Sparky and his step-son Angelo are more than happy to fill your bicycle tires for free.

I used to get many flats until they fixed my tires and filled them with slime which helps eliminate flats.

This business truly cares that you enjoy your outing and will bend over backwards for locals and visitors.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

As a resident here on Kauai, I ALWAYS have people visiting from the mainland. The question is always what can we do for activities when they arrive? ALWAYS on my list is Coconut Coasters! It provides for inexpensive entertainment, view of paradise through the new and fabulous path along the coastline AND some much needed exercise from all of the eating that is done on vacations. The staff are friendly, knowlegable and treat you like you are family. This has always been at the top of the list of favorites for my visitors and I'd recommend it to locals as well. There are so many bike rentals on the island it can be confusing on which ones to choose. Trust me when I say you will want top quality bikes with top quality maintenance and top quality customer service and for that you must go to Coconut Coasters! PS They also do awesome repair work on bikes here on the island!

2  Thank Doratheexplorer2011
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This was a great activity that our whole family enjoyed, definitely one of the highlights of our Hawaiian cruise vacation. We took a taxi to Kapaa from the cruise ship harbor and rented bikes from Coconut Coasters for a couple of hours. The attendant in the bike shop was very friendly and helped us select the best bikes for each of us. We bought some bottled water from the shop and he loaned us a cooler to keep the water cold while we were out. The ride itself was beautiful with views of the ocean almost the whole way. The path is smooth and has only a gentle slope so it was an easy ride even for our 10 year old. Afterwards we had some Hawaiian shave ice from a place just down the street and then returned to the ship. Overall a very enjoyable half-day outing!

2  Thank up2late
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Service was excellent. Very friendly & helpful. My husband & I rented a tandem bike just for fun. We biked along the coastline taking in the views of the beaches, the blue ocean, the rugged cliffs. It was hot but breezy & just a very gorgeous & relaxing thing to do with my husband. Thanks again.

1  Thank TxTraveller_10
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We rented from Coconut Coasters for two hours. It was such a fun, beautiful ride along the coast (we saw whales) that we rented again the next day!

1  Thank CoLeeC