“Kappa Sands unit 16”
Review of Kapaa Sands

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kapaa
Kapaa Sands
Ranked #5 of 15 Specialty Lodging in Kapaa
El Paso, Texas
“Kappa Sands unit 16”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My family and I stay in unit 16 in June 2014, its a two story two bedroom condo. with a sofa sleeper down stairs. Great value for a family of 5, price was right at $199. a night, great view, great location on the island. had a great time.

Room Tip: for family of Five rent unit 16.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
6 Thank Sabby1111

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was the perfect style of accommodation for us. Great location.
Recommend booking a beach facing unit as the ocean is right at your door step and it is so pleasant to sit on the lanai with a morning coffee or a beverage in the evening.

We stayed in Unit #10 and once we figued out that the bed folded down from the wall (not a fault just us!) we were sorted. Unit well set up with eveything we needed.

Handy to grocery store and local market.

I hope we can return some day.

Room Tip: Pay attention to Office Hours that are listed on your confirmation so that keys can be arranged afte...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leslie A
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My family stayed in 4 rooms at the Kapaa Sands and had an amazing time. The beach was perfect for strolling, snorkeling, and strong swimmers. My husband and I swam every morning while my parents looked for shells and my siblings snorkeled. We had family breakfasts and enjoyed our rooms immensely.

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank emilyfette
Montana
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Five of us stayed here in February and we loved it. The condos were well furnished and comfortable, and the location right on the coast was great. It was easy to walk to nearby bakeries and restaurants. The center of town and large grocery stores are only a few minutes' drive. The only negative was that there were absolutely no basic items in the kitchen, such as salt and pepper, which certainly doesn't attract insects.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Montana013
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Unit 16 - oceanfront .. With magnificent views . There is a beach down the stairs . Very calm I the morning with lots of fishes. This is the only beach my 3 yr old entered fearlessly. Home was well furnished , kitchen well setup for a long stay. A true home away from home in PARADISE. Cleaning staff leaves the room spic and span!

Gets a four star cause laundry facility is literally a joke .

Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Rajee N
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I recently stayed in Unit 14 - oceanfront studio - and they weren't kidding. Ocean was 30 steps from my front door. Went to sleep listening to the waves and the ocean breezes gently blowing in the window. Staff is great - grounds are lush and tropical. It is a quiet little place and was talking to some of the other guests who come back year after year. I hope to as well. Place was really clean and cute. Great internet connection and cable for when you wanted to reconnect with the world. Had a great week there!

Room Tip: I have only stayed in an oceanfront room. Only a little more but totally worth it I think.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank traveler60321
Langley, B.C.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We are here at the lovely Kapaa Sands. I can't think of anything bad to say about this gem. We are in an ocean front second floor studio that looks like it has had an update recently.

The view from the Lanai is unbelievable! The location is perfect - walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants and right in the middle of the island.

The surf is LOUD and so amazing to fall asleep to. I may just claim imminent domain at say here forever :o)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank hazelson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kapaa
Kauai Shores Hotel
#4 of 11 in Lihue
Plantation Hale Suites
Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach
Waipouli Beach Resort

Been to Kapaa Sands? Share your experiences!