My husband and I were generously treated toa weeks stay at the Beach Boy Resort about 8 years ago. We fell in love, so much so that even though we said "no" during the presentation, we went back to the office the morning we were due to leave and asked for the rep that did our presentation. We bought in that morning and have been back nearly every year since. Only missed 2 years because once we sent our kids for their honeymoon and then one year we wanted to try the big island. Kauai remains our happy place! We are still great friends with the rep too, even though she no longer works there.
We love the rooms, whether ocean view or garden. It doesn't matter which end of the building your on, the beach is only a few steps away! Our son enjoyed sleeping in the hammocks at night. I sleep better than I do at home with the sound of the ocean crashing on the shore, and I wake up happier with the ocean sounds and the hawaiian coffe watching the sun rise.
The staff there make us feel like royalty every single time we go and never hesitate to accomodate any and every need promptly!
We are taking some different friends this year (end of May) and can hardly wait. The ONLY bad thing about this island or this resort is 'going home' at the end of the vacation. We love taking people that have never been and we find new adventures each time we go. If I could only bring my dogs I would never leave!
The resort restaraunt is the only 5 star one on the island. It can be pricey but is well worth the splurge. The food is fabulously delicious, the chef is very accomodating and tthe service is impeccable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa