We stayed here in May 2010 for our honeymoon. Ok travel time is abit on the long side (24 hours door to door) but so worth it when you get there. We arrived on a sunday evening so it was dark but the next morning the views around the resort were breathtaking which beach infront of us and mountains behind.
We were in a ground floor 1 bedroom apartment garden view although when sitting on the terrace or sofa inside you looked straight out over the beach.
The rooms were very clean and spacious with excellent kitchen facilities as it was self catering. (couldn't find B+B, Half or Full Board options for any resort on the island)
We didn't use the restaurant on site as it was abit on the expensive side so we used local restaurants either over the road at the Cocunut market place or a little walk down into the local town which had a number of different restaurants in.
we also used the BBQ grill which every block of apartements had use of 2 grills each.
The swimming pool was a good size and felt clean as the sea was abit rough to swim in and they recommend not swimming in it. The Jacuzzi was very good and great views out to sea. We had a massage each which was very good in the couples room.
Lots to do on the island and can book all through Reception although once you show any kind of interest they ring your room over and over again.
We had a great honeymoon and would definately go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst swaying coconut palms, plumeria blossoms and tropical landscaped grounds, Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy is a beachfront resort perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun. Step outside and take a dip in the new swimming pool with natural rock formation waterscapes and oceanside Jacuzzi. Pamper yourself with a massage at the full service spa on site. Enjoy fresh Seafood, prime rib and Pacific Rim cuisine at Hukilau Lanai restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean. When you stay with us you’ll find studios, and spacious one and two bedroom accommodations with private lanais, your favorite watersports, lush flora and fauna, and some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery in the South Pacific. Looking for your perfect Hawaiian getaway? Discover Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Kauai Coast Resort at the Beachboy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Hotel Kapaa
- Kauai Coast Hotel
- Kauai Coast Resort Beachboy
- Beachboy Resort
- Kauai Coast Resort Beach Boy
- Kauai Beachboy
- Kauai Coast Resort At The Beachboy Kapaa