“always amazing food.”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
vancouver
“always amazing food.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been to this restaurant every time I visit the island of Kauai. It's simply a must for myself and family. The steak nachos, the garlic shrimp quesadilla, wet burrito, it's all simply the best. Smallish space and great food, make it busy,

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food but very busy and very small. Expect to wait. Staff is very friendly but getting your food can be a little slow. Lots of locals so it is fun.

Visited February 2013
Kauai, Hawaii
“Some of the best fish tacos I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went on a Thursday night, it was a bit busy so service was a little below par. The food however, was amazing! The fish tacos were some of the best I've ever had. I'm from New Jersey and consider myself a "foodie" and have eaten at some of the best Mexican restaurants in NJ,NYC, and Philly. This place ranks up there with the best!

Tahoe City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and true”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've been in the restaurant industry for 12 years now. Varying from dives to now a fully sustainable inventive sushi joint. This was amazing! Tje shrimp and scallop were so appropriately cooked within an enchilada. I've been to multiple places and eaten along the coast of Mexico and eaten seafood in the east of the states and plenty of California's fine cuisine. The price point and quality; out of this world. An amazing blend of cultures. Enjoy this tucked in small place. In my book if you can cook a scallop correctly... Sigh you won

San Diego, California
“Delicious vegetarian Mexican food experience in casual setting.”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We ate here while we were staying in Kapaa. The food was very good. For me food tastes best when one can taste the freshness of ingredients. And this is what I loved about the food. Our waitress was very friendly and helped us pick the right things ensuring our meal was vegetarian. I would recommend this restaurant greatly.

• Visited August 2013