“Our favorite”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We ate here twice while driving to and fro on the island. It was great both times. Very casual and right on the highway, but nice picnic tables. The service was very friendly and everyone's food was yummy both times. It had something for everyone from age 10 to 45. Really good fish tacos and more.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This little hole in the wall served some of the best Mexican food I've ever had (and I've had a lot)! I had their carnitas plate, they were falling apart, flavorful, and absolutely delicious! Before that they served complimentary tortilla chips and the freshest salsa I've had in a long time. Very attentive and friendly service. Their top margarita wasn't the best but was adequate. Definitely a place to go and experience Mexican food in paradise! A little expensive but everything is expensive in Hawaii. I'll be back!

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Really good food, really big servings and very good prices. Have been here many times in the past, always a sure thing. Staff is always great, and helpful, met the owner Kathleen super nice lady, have met her in the past, but didn't know she was the owner. Have 3 more weeks on the island, we'll be back a few more times before we leave. Thank you, Kathleen.
P.S. get a burrito you'll be full for 2 or 3 days.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I enjoyed the food here that I visited on 2 different nights. The chicken mole enchiladas were very good and reasonably priced. The margaritas were good and not watered down at all. The staff were friendly and paid attention in case you needed anything. I will eat here again on my next trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Exceptional food, Mexican with fresh Hawaiian touches. Had the seafood nachos, shrimp scallops and local fish, all perfectly grilled. Would definitely go back. Options to eat inside or out.