“Incredible Mexican food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Incredible Mexican food!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a great little restaurant not far from the Coconut marketplace in Kapaa. Always seemed to be very busy and we now know why - the food is delicious!

We didn't want to wait for a table inside and we weren't worried about not having alcohol outside so we sat in the courtyard which was very pleasant.

The menu is extensive and has just about anything you can think of in terms of Mexican food! We would both recommend the seafood tacos - they were stacked full - and I enjoyed the roasted pork burrito with red and green sauce.

Great service, great food, I would definitely go again.

San Diego, California
“Good Eats”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We come from San Diego, so the bar is set pretty high for Mexican food for us. Overall the food is good. It's not quite like home but we weren't disappointed. You can't get the fresh fish in SD like you can in Kauai, so this is what really made our visit worth while. I had fish tacos and my fiance had a fish burrito - both amazing! It's a little pricey, but then again it was seafood. My only complaint was one free basket of chips and salsa - any more and you have to pay $2. The salsa is ok... it's more like pico de gallo than salsa. I'd prefer some more heat, but it was still good. Visit if you like Mexican food.

Ashley, Ohio
“Best Mexican food I've ever had!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were very impressed with this restaurant. It is smaller but has a nice feel to it. The food was excellent. The chicken, unlike most mexican restaurants I've been to, was tender and juicy. Everything we had was excellent. Highly recommend them!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank actoymia
West Richland, WA
“Unlikely spot for great Mexican food”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here 3 times now. Friendly staff and great food. Think great Mexican food mixed in with some fresh fish. It's not a big place so there might be a bit of a wait, but it's definitely worth it. Highly recommend the burrito with the fish of the day. Will definitely be back.

Covina, California
“Dinner”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Found the food to be very tasty. Enjoyed the carne asana tacos and shrimp enchiladas. Service was very good.

Visited April 2013