“Good Eats”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We come from San Diego, so the bar is set pretty high for Mexican food for us. Overall the food is good. It's not quite like home but we weren't disappointed. You can't get the fresh fish in SD like you can in Kauai, so this is what really made our visit worth while. I had fish tacos and my fiance had a fish burrito - both amazing! It's a little pricey, but then again it was seafood. My only complaint was one free basket of chips and salsa - any more and you have to pay $2. The salsa is ok... it's more like pico de gallo than salsa. I'd prefer some more heat, but it was still good. Visit if you like Mexican food.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were very impressed with this restaurant. It is smaller but has a nice feel to it. The food was excellent. The chicken, unlike most mexican restaurants I've been to, was tender and juicy. Everything we had was excellent. Highly recommend them!

1  Thank actoymia
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I have eaten here 3 times now. Friendly staff and great food. Think great Mexican food mixed in with some fresh fish. It's not a big place so there might be a bit of a wait, but it's definitely worth it. Highly recommend the burrito with the fish of the day. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Found the food to be very tasty. Enjoyed the carne asana tacos and shrimp enchiladas. Service was very good.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We found this gem our first day here. So far, we have eaten here 3 times. Great chicken tacos, flautas and taquitos. Great margarita too. Friendly service and really good salsa. Too bad we had to pay $6 for chips with a take out order. Aren't we saving them money by not taking up a table?