“Huge burrito”

Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Local fave spot.
Orange, California
“Huge burrito”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We tried the garlic spicy burrito and the Cali beef burrito its a nice small mexican place. I like the ambience of the restaurant. Make sure you are hungry coz they have a huge burrito.

Visited August 2014

Kapaa, Hawaii
“Bueno!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Love Love Verde food and sauces! Fun nice little bar to hang out with and feel comfortable if you are traveling alone. Bar tenders and guests friendly! Love the margaritas!

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ahi taco and amazing service!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

So bummed we didn't discover this hidden gem until the last night of our vaca! I had an ahi and a Mahi taco (amazing combo of textures and flavors) and my husband had the pork tacos which he also loved! Gluten free options made me happy and the service was fantastic!!!

1 Thank Bethjohnso
Hilo, Hawaii
“Aye Aye Aye!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Went to this place based on others reviews. When you walk in, if you find a seat, seat yourself. Water is served in Mason jars and is quite cute. We waited as our waitress attended to us. She brought over some chips with salsa which was OK but tasted almost store bought. Adult beverages were cold and made good. Ordered the Taco salad with shredded beef and it was the BEST one I've ever had! Loads of lettuce, beef,guac,sour cream. Taco shell was the texture of a flaky pastry. Very crisp and ONO! Prices were good and didn't break the bank. Yesssss_I..... Would eat there again.

Snohomish, Washington
“Best restaurant in Kapaa”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We ended up going to Verde at least 3 times during our stay in Kaapa, Kauai. It is a small restaurant located in a hard to see location in a strip mall by Big Save grocery. Everytime we went, we had the same perfect margaritas (on the rocks, please!) and the food was excellent. Everything on the menu was homemade and prepared with local ingedients. The dishes were perfectly spiced and thoughtful in their preparation. I had the chicken burrito with salsa verde twice and a chicken tostada the third time. My husband had fajitas which were served sizzling on an iron skillet, while our son had the ahi tostada. My husband loved the stacked enchiladas which he had on trip 2 and 3. The people who worked there were friendly, attentive, and clearly enjoyed their jobs and their customers and co-workers. Great find.

1 Thank Teri J