“Delicious!”

Ranked #8 of 129 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Local fave spot.
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We ordered take out from Verde, so I can't say anything about service. Our food was excellent though! Fresh and tasty! I wish we would have eaten here again!

3  Thank AMalakan

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Just returned from a week on Kauai and must admit that lunch at Verde was one of the best meals we had. The good reviews on Tripadvisor are accurate and definitely worth a try if in the area. It is a small place in nondescript shopping center but easy to find. The fish tacos were the best we had on the island. The stacked enchiladas were also delicious. I wish I would have caught the name of our server because she was very attentive and friendly.

2  Thank Brent L
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place is a must for tacos and burritos. Its gourmet! Had the ahi tuna fish tacos! To die for. Nice ambience also!

2  Thank flightkid
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We heard about Verde from some friends and decided to try it for ourselves. We were traveling with our 2 year old son so every 'new' place is a bit of a gamble. Verde however was hit.

The place is small and popular. If you go during peak hours, be prepared to wait. We arrived for dinner at 5:30 and were seated right away. The staff that seated us wisely gave us a wall table so our high chair wouldn't be in the way.

I had the stacked enchilada with beef short rib. The flavors were excellent and the helping was huge. Despite having a good appetite when arriving, I couldn't finish it all. My 2 year old had the kids burrito for $5. It was the size of his arm!! It gave us all a good laugh.

Verde is nothing fancy but it's the comfortable kind of Mexican restaurant you'll want to go back to again and again.

1  Thank Findlak
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Had dinner at Verde twice in one week, the El Pastor Burrito with Christmas Sauce is the bomb! The Fish tacos and Ahi Tostada is delish as well.........

1  Thank Princesschefkauai