“Great place”

Ranked #8 of 130 Restaurants in Kapaa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Local fave spot.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Tasty food, great value, friendly service. You order at the register but still get table service, which is a little funky. Nice clean atmosphere. Drink specials on Mondays and Tuesdays. We go there when ever we are in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed February 2, 2013

A perfect little hole in the wall, no-nonense restaurant. Exceptionally friendly and thoughtful service, good selection, yummy to the taste buds and overall, a good find.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Who'd have thought that the best fish dinner we would have on Kauai would be in a Mexican restaurant in a strip mall. My husband and I were returning to Poipu after spending a day in Hanalei. We wanted to have some fish. This place had a good rating on Yelp so we tried it. The Ahi tacos were delicious. Everything was fresh and plentiful. The portions of fish in the tacos were quite generous. Loved every bite! And the staff was super friendly and helpful. I'd definitely return.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Had ultimate chicken burrito with green and red sauce on top and it was extremely good. Thoroughly enjoy this meal!

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful and quaint place nestled back into a shopping g area. I've heard the owner is from NM and that these are his moms recipes. I had the taco salad which was generous and delicious (I was craving veggies) and my husband had stacked enchiladas. The portions are very generous and the value is favorable given the island comparisons. It's a must eat place!