“Nice activity when you have not planned anything...”

Kauai Coffee Company
Book In Advance
$105.00*
and up
Private Tour: Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls, Kauai Coffee Company and Spouting...
$267.00*
Private Waimea Canyon Kauai Sightseeing Tour
$233.99*
Private Tour: Kauai Sightseeing Adventure with Picnic Lunch
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Kalaheo
Reviewed September 24, 2013

No need for reservation, you just go by, smell the coffee, turn into the parking lot and there you are.

Not much to visit but you'll learn about coffee and the way it is harvested. And, most important, you will have the chance to taste all the flavors produced by the Kauai Coffee co.

If you go by and have no plan for the day, great place to add to your impromptu visits.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

What a great place to visit! We took the self-guided (free) tour and I was able to sample all of the coffees I wanted. Of course that caused me to spend over $90 on coffee but well worth the drive ! There is also a small museum to teach you a few things about coffee and roasting. I highly recommend the Blue Mountain!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

After reading other reviews I realize that some people are just harsh! This place was nice, clean, friendly and served great coffee! Definitely a 5 star rating for the experience. The people were friendly, especially Chuck, and set up was just what we were looking for after a day of sight seeing. Worth the short detour to get there! Oh yeah, the coffee is flavorful(many choices and flavor combinations) and excellent!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This was our second time to the Kauai Coffee Company. It is nice to be able to sample so many coffee flavors. The self guided tour is nice and the grounds are very beautiful to stroll around and take photos of. They have a very nice gift shop and the day we visited they had a special going of "free" shipping. I would highly recommend visiting Kauai Coffee Company when visiting Kauai.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This coffee was absolutely delicious! I love how we were able to sample all of the flavors. My husband and I brought home a few bags each of the banana nut and coconut caramel. This is a must do on Kauai!