“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is a small Italian restaurant upstairs in a small mall (Pizza hut is down stairs). Decent parking, good service, excellent wine list, very good food, a pleasant server. Jerri the was from northern NJ 35 years ago and can still make a fine meat sauce.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The best thing about this restaurant was the service, hands-down. Everyone was friendly and we were repeatedly checked on; however, we didn't love the food. (Our favorite food item was the bread, actually, which we did really like.) I'm not sure if we're just spoiled with the Italian restaurants we're used to back home, but it just didn't quite do it for us.

Again, the service was wonderful with a really friendly atmosphere, so kudos to them on that!

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

It is located in a tiny space in a small shopping center and boy is it tasty. I really enjoyed my entree. The service was excellent and it was well worth the stop.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I love this restaurant! It's not much to look at from the outside, perched in a small shopping center above a pizza joint, but it is a winner. Owned by a couple, she hosts with warmth and great wine recommendations and he cooks alongside his Italian father. The place is small and cozy--the food really delicious--and the waiter a winner. I think Tim waits on all the tables all the time and he is actually so funny and enthusiastic, he is the floor show, too! (The perpetual special: little purses, stuffed with mushrooms, is to die for. If I ate it every day, that would be literally true!) I moved here from the Bay Area, am used to great restaurant choices, and have been here several times in the last few months. Let me put it like this, my family chose Pomodoro for my birthday dinner!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have to agree with many of the favorable comments made about this restaurant. My family and I have eaten there at least 5 times and the food and service is outstanding. In addition Ted and Gerri are wonderful to talk to, and make you feel special.