“The food and service here is magnifico!”
Review of Brick Oven Pizza

Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Kalaheo
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food and service here is magnifico!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Between there pastas, pizza's and soup's and a highly attentive staff are just off the chain Good! And do I highly recommend it,, Ohhh Yeahhhh!

• Visited June 2013

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Expensive but worth it”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I know - $30+ for a pizza is expensive but it is Hawaii!! A large will feed 3 adults and service is very friendly. A local favorite at lunch judging from the FULL parking lot around noon every day. WE hit this spot on every visit to Kauai. Crust is the Best.

Visited June 2013
Kalaheo, Hawaii
“Come on "Pizza Bar" Nights”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Call to confirm the two nights of the week when Brick Oven is serving all you can eat pizza for $17. In additional to several different types of pizza (including a chocolate chip dessert slice), you'll also be treated to clam chowder, a salad bar, spagetti with meatless and meat sauces and chicken wings. There's something for everyone. Be sure and arrive hungry as this is a lot of food for the money.

Visited May 2013
Gimli, Canada
“Brick Oven Pizza All You Can Eat!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

When I was visiting Kauai again (every year) my friends took me to this fabulous restaurant before I left the island. The pizza is the best I've ever had and I've been around for a long time and tried many. The All You Can Eat Buffet on Monday and Thursday was superb and I wish I had room to eat more...outstanding food and friendly service. It was exceptionally busy, but they did their best to accommodate everyone. I wish we had one in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada...they would give the competition a run for their money, guaranteed! I'll have to wait until my next trip to the island...I can hardly wait!!

• Visited May 2013
Oregon Coast, Oregon
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We called in our order for their ham and pineapple pizza and a turkey sandwich. We took it back to our condo in Poipu and ate it with our own salad. It was very good ! We got the medium and there was plenty for three people and a few leftovers. The sandwich was also good. Son ate half and saved the rest for another day. Will definitely go back when we are on Kauai again.

• Visited May 2013