“My favorite place to eat on this Island”

Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kalaheo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My 2 friends came from San Francisco We had Lunch here they loved it we do too .. The food so good fires, salad , salmon and tuna sandwish everything looks classy tastes yummy .. When my friends come to visit me this is the first place I take them.
Oh and I cant forget about the delicious gluten free carrot cake ♥ Wow oh so Yummy ..

There are newer reviews for Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stopped here on our way to Waimea Canyon for breakfast. They were busy but had a few open tables, you order at the counter, pick a table and they bring out your food. I had an Kahili omelette and my husband had a frittata. Both were excellent! This is an easy place to recommend.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Kalaheo may be off the beaten path for the vacationer, but it is on the main highway along the South shore of Kauai. The Kalaheo Cafe is the perfect place to stop for a meal on the road. The food is great, the staff friendly and helpful, prices reasonable. You order and pay at the counter, the food is brought to you at your table. Simple, efficient, convenient. At popular times the place tends to fill up - it is justly popular with natives and travelers alike. The coffee is excellent, the fish is fresh, and some of the dishes are quite unique. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Big portions, fresh ingredients, baked goods looked fabulous, and reasonably priced! We went for breakfast & really enjoyed every bite.
We will be coming back for their smoothies & cookies...they looked so yummy, but had no room after breakfast.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Informal seating, but big on coffee and meals! Tasty home cooking and now we know why they're always busy-best burger on the island. My husband loves their breakfast and if we drank coffee we'd be in 7th heaven!