“The best helicopter tour I've ever had!”

Inter-Island Helicopters - Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Hanapepe
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for maximum adventure on YOUR next vacation to Kauai, Hawaii? At Inter-Island Helicopters we want your flight to be the very best it can be! We feature Robinson Helicopters with GUARANTEED WINDOW SEATING, which has no middle back seats! This means everyone gets an amazing view. And by flying with the DOORS OFF, not only do you get the best view, you get exceptional photos - no glare. Experience the beauty of the island with us here at Inter-Island Helicopters. Try our WATERFALL ADVENTURE TOUR today!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
“The best helicopter tour I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Friendly and accommodating staff, outstanding pilot (Conrad), absolutely unforgettable scenery, very comfortable ride, surprisingly safe - this tour exceeded our expectations in every way. I would highly recommend this company if you are interested in experiencing Kauai by helicopter. My wife and I booked the private tour while we were on our babymoon, and we could not have asked for a more extraordinary way to take in the other-worldly sights. The open-door experience is particularly special. You will absolutely not regret this tour. I believe it is worth the price, and I would definitely book with Inter-Island helicopters again when I return to Kauai.

Visited December 2013

Larchmont, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“All Photos with glare”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I took a helicopter tour with this company in July. While it was a very enjoyable experience, it was marred by glare in all the photos we took on the trip. The glare was coming from a bright blue T-shirt another passenger was wearing. It was very disappointing to see the company's policy of no bright clothing not being consistently enforced. While I was asked to wear a dark T-shirt (and purchased the company's T-shirt on the spot), other passengers were given a break and ruined their photos. While I recommend doing a helicopter tour in Kauai, I would not recommend it with Inter-Island Helicopters.

Visited July 2013
Boulder, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing way to see Kauai!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

My two teen-aged boys and I were very excited to take this helicopter tour and it did not disappoint! We had an amazing time! 'Doors off' is definitely the way to go. The views were amazing and the pilot was very knowledgeable about the island. We even saw a shark and turtles swimming offshore. Very cool!

Visited November 2013
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Best thing we did the whole trip!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I went on a doors-off helicopter tour with Eli, and it was by far the best thing we did the entire 2 weeks we spent on the hawaiian islands. We've been on many helicopter tours before, but we've never had the opportunity to try a doors-off tour. The sights were absolutely breathtaking, the experience was really beyond words. Eli gave us a fantastic tour of Kauai, he was an excellent pilot and he also provided a great overview of the island from historical facts, weather, climate, everything! This tour is a must-do for anyone that is not afraid of heights!

Visited November 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Do not get stuck in the middle!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you are the lightest person on the flight, you will be placed in between the pilot and second passenger by the window. This seat is big enough for a young teenager at most. The seat belt straps cut into my shoulders the entire ride. They also restricted me from having a clear view of all the amazing sights to be seen. All my pics had either the windshield, pilot, or passenger on door side in them. It was not worth the $230+ charge per person. When u take a "doors off tour" you expect being on the door in a 4 seating helicopter to which they try to get the moat money from and seat 5. If you are an avid picture taker, I do not suggest this tour because of the change of getting screwed by their so called 'weight distribution'rule.

Visited January 2013