“Best thing we did the whole trip!”

Inter-Island Helicopters - Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Hanapepe
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for maximum adventure on YOUR next vacation to Kauai, Hawaii? At Inter-Island Helicopters we want your flight to be the very best it can be! We feature Robinson Helicopters with GUARANTEED WINDOW SEATING, which has no middle back seats! This means everyone gets an amazing view. And by flying with the DOORS OFF, not only do you get the best view, you get exceptional photos - no glare. Experience the beauty of the island with us here at Inter-Island Helicopters. Try our WATERFALL ADVENTURE TOUR today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My husband and I went on a doors-off helicopter tour with Eli, and it was by far the best thing we did the entire 2 weeks we spent on the hawaiian islands. We've been on many helicopter tours before, but we've never had the opportunity to try a doors-off tour. The sights were absolutely breathtaking, the experience was really beyond words. Eli gave us a fantastic tour of Kauai, he was an excellent pilot and he also provided a great overview of the island from historical facts, weather, climate, everything! This tour is a must-do for anyone that is not afraid of heights!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

If you are the lightest person on the flight, you will be placed in between the pilot and second passenger by the window. This seat is big enough for a young teenager at most. The seat belt straps cut into my shoulders the entire ride. They also restricted me from having a clear view of all the amazing sights to be seen. All my pics had either the windshield, pilot, or passenger on door side in them. It was not worth the $230+ charge per person. When u take a "doors off tour" you expect being on the door in a 4 seating helicopter to which they try to get the moat money from and seat 5. If you are an avid picture taker, I do not suggest this tour because of the change of getting screwed by their so called 'weight distribution'rule.

2  Thank camarochic
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

At some point in life hikes slow down. That is now and we saw the things you must see in Kauai Hawaii from the air without doors. It was a must do on our list!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a must experience adventure if you go to Kauai. It is the only way to see how grand the Na Pali canyons are. Inter-Island Helicopters use small helicopters that only hold 3 passengers so everyone has a great view and with the doors off it is really exciting and your view is unobstructed. Our pilot Spencer did a great job of telling us about the island. I was surprise that we actually flew into the canyons and not just over them. It is expensive but well worth the cost and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This tour was the highlight of my two week holiday on Kauai. The only word to describe is "spectacular"! The pilot was knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and very accommodating to any photo's / particular area's of interest. I have no hesitation to highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to see Kauai , and experience an extremely memorable adventure. Six stars !!!