“Best way to see Kauai”

Inter-Island Helicopters - Tours
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Hanapepe
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for maximum adventure on YOUR next vacation to Kauai, Hawaii? At Inter-Island Helicopters we want your flight to be the very best it can be! We feature Robinson Helicopters with GUARANTEED WINDOW SEATING, which has no middle back seats! This means everyone gets an amazing view. And by flying with the DOORS OFF, not only do you get the best view, you get exceptional photos - no glare. Experience the beauty of the island with us here at Inter-Island Helicopters. Try our WATERFALL ADVENTURE TOUR today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 12, 2013

After spending two weeks on the island, hiking, surfing, swimming, taking pictures and driving around it was extremely cool to see everything once more from the sky. It made such a difference to be able to recognize where you were and what you were looking at. Although without that knowledge it still would have been a breathtaking experience. Mount Wai'ale'ale is one of the best images I take with me from Kauai. Thank you Spencer for making this one of the highlights of our trip.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I think the staff, facility, and equipment were fantastic. I had never been in a helicopter before, but Robin, our pilot, had a very professional and caring approach. He would give warnings for when he anticipated it would be bumpy, which helped more than words could say. The whole experience was indescribable, and the narration during the flight was very educational and informative. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience- it was the highlight of my trip!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Out second "doors off" outing with Inter-Island Helicopters proved to be just as exciting and enjoyable as our first - an experience no one should miss when visiting beautiful Kauai! Eli was a delightful pilot and host showing us many features and telling us about the island. Not to worry, you won't fall out with the doors off, but you will get a wonderful view and great pictures. Great staff, too - say hi to Snow!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We took a tour of Kauai with Inter Island helicopters and it was one of the best experiences I have had. This rates right up there with the Great Wall of China! Our pilot Eli was terrific and he took us to all the amazing sights on the island. The doors are off the helicopter and the view is just spectacular! Do not hesitate to take this kind of tour, it was professional, and only my husband and I were on the flight. No looking through window glare or small windows or other passengers. The pilot's narrative was far better than recorded music. Simply amazing.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Safe, professional, knowledgable and a ton of fun with the "door off" One hour of true flight time. Away from the main airport so easy access.

This was a great ime in the air and unbeatable time seeing the mystry of Kauai