“You have to have more courage to do this than SkyDive”
Review of Air Tour Kauai

Air Tour Kauai
More attraction details
Owner description: Kauai's premier Air Tour company. Offering affordable 1hr Air Tours encompassing the entire Island at 1/2 the cost of a Helicopter, ONLY 109.00.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is the same company that does the SkyDive Kauai, and we did that (loved it - do it if you can), so this was an obvious choice. However, you have to have courage because the plane is a little six seater and so you will feel every single bump of turbulence. If you're alright with that, you'll be golden. I was terrified the entire time; however, the pilot knew a lot about the island, was super nice, and we got to see everything you see in a helicopter tour for a fraction of the cost. We'd definitely do it again! Probably the most bang for our buck in all of our activities for both Maui and Kauai.

2  Thank Andi1014
There are newer reviews for Air Tour Kauai

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were visiting friends and Kauai and they surprised us with an air tour! It was my first time doing something like that so I was very excited. Our pilot Jesse was very knowledgeable about the Island and showed us the remarkable beauty of Kauai that can only be seen from the air. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to see some amazing views of a spectacular Island.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Sky Diving in Kauai was AMAZING! I went on Sept. 28th of 2012 at 0700, the sun had just come up and the view was GREAT! I recommend this for anyone when Ziplining is just too boring. Issac was great to work with, He found someone else for me to jump with even. (wife afraid of heights.) Highly recommend this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I booked this tour directly because they offered a discount on a zipline tour. The price was much less expensive than a helicopter. It's a small plane with only a total of 7 passengers including the pilot. The flight was awesome and it was all we imagined. The pilot is experienced and gives a nice description of the island. Although the plane is small we didn't experience a lot of turbulence. My only suggestion if you want to take advantage of the package deal that they list on their website is to make sure you get a voucher (coupon). We had booked the flight with the owner but when we returned from the tour the owner had left and the pilot didn't know anything about a coupon. We ended up getting the discount for ziplining but it was kind of a hassle. Even after the owner called the company to confirm our reservation and work out the discount they still didn't have it when we checked in for the zipline. It all worked out in the end and we were happy.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Friday, Aug. 17, my teen son and I decided to do something adventurous and booked a flight with Air Tours. Jesse was our pilot that soared through the sky like an eagle. He took us around the island pointing out beautiful waterfalls, cliffs, streams, areas of the island to visit, etc while narrating funny and factual information about Kauai. Jesse is courteous and personable and made us feel at ease- even when I kinda felt alittle dizzy. Along in the plane was a couple from LA that agreed that Jesse deserved a round of applause not only for his expertise of the island, but for his excellent landing!!! Great job Jesse!!! You made our first trip to Kauai memorable and exciting :)