“Tubing fun”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tubing fun”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had a ball on this trip. The tunnels were fun and the acoustics great. Our guides Shayshay, Taylor, and Hollywood were great. Shayshay was fun on the trip to the start point and quite mischievous on her tube. Gabby did a great job driving us to and from the site. It's a fun family excursion, my eight year old granddaughter had a wonderful time.

• Indonesian first
Honolulu, Hawaii
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome adventure”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

What a great trip! Loved tubing through the old sugar cane ditches. Our guides Bahar and Hollywood were great. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to relax on a tube but have some fun!

Orlando, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun ride with a great guide”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My mom and I went on the tubing adventure and had a blast! Our tour guide Tracy was awesome - so friendly.

The tunnels were a lot of fun to go through and had a great mix of fast, twisting fun and relaxing lazy river float. There were five tunnels, the third being the longest. About halfway through the third tunnel you turn off your headlamps to listen to a story about the history of the tunnels. This was the only point in the trip where I felt claustrophobic, but I was fine once we were able to turn our lights back on. You float through the fifth tunnel in the dark, but it wasn't that bad since it was a shorter tunnel.

I took a waterproof camera with me and can't wait to get it developed to see the fun pictures!

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ziplining is a must!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Went on our first ziplining tour with Bunday and Brandon. Was such a great experience and they really put us at ease...after all, stepping off a platform 250 feet above the ground can give you an uneasy feeling! Once we did that first "zip", we couldn't wait to do the rest! This is a top notch company and I would recommend it highly! Mahalo, guys!

Visited May 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic time, we'll worth while”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First class service, especially from Eric and Pahoa, whom made our tour amazing, need to be recognized for the attention and detailed knowledge given. Fun, entertaining, and an uplifting experience.