“Best shave ice! ”
Review of Jo Jo's

Jo Jo's
Ranked #2 of 15 Quick Bites in Hanalei
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Delicious flavours and the haupia topping can’t be beat! Tasty macadamia but ice cream too! Recommend the tropical breeze! Stick to regular size unless sharing amongst a couple as the big kahuna is massive!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Mouth watering shave Ice with ice cream
Pina Coloda with Strawberry syrup was extra perfect. Macadamia Nut ice cream is delicious.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

Giant shave ice... and that's their regular size. Glad I didn't get the big kahuna. Small shop with great service and a large variety of choices. I had the Haupia special with coconut, Mac Nut ice cream & Haupia Cream. My husband had the Colada Special with Pina Colada, Banana Colada, Strawberry Colada, Vanilla Colada, Mac Nut Ice Cream & Haupia Cream. WOW! This was our pre-Thanksgiving dinner snack while on a tour of Kauai. It was cold, creamy and refreshing. I could go for one right now!

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Probably my favourite we had on Kauai. Every flavour we had was great. Watermelon was my personal fave! Thanks for doing a volcano for my son! :)

Reviewed November 28, 2017

This shaved ice was so good! Everyone in my party got a different kind so we were able to taste a bunch of flavors - each one was amazing. I heard this was the best shaved ice on the island and I can believe it! It was the best we had while there.