“Fun Happy Hour Hangout”

Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Hanalei
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great drinks, good staff aware of your needs, just had appetizer good. Great place for happy hours, get loud.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you like the Princeville side of the island, then this is the place to enjoy a nice drink with lunch. Their menu is fantabulous, everything on the menu, you want to enjoy! Service one of a kind where your not seated and forgotten. They cater to you making sure that your drink is refreshed, and your meal is to your satisfaction. Trust me if your on that side of the island, stop by, and see for yourself. If you just, looking around, look no further than this place. Awesome!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I wandered into Kalypso to grab an early dinner while on vacation last week. We are glad that we did. He had the fish taco's and I had the seafood burritos. Both were good but the taco's were GREAT! I loved the margarita that I had. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Menu is very interesting, fast food vibe put into a restaurant style. Drinks were good, pineapple juice taste like its juiced there. Food had enormous servings, but was moderate tasing. Waitress was really hyper, but friendly.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

On my first stay in Kauai, my family (of 10) ate here for both Sunday brunch and dinner. They all thought the place was fantastic! The huevos rancheros for brunch were delicious. The servers were all very nice and attentive. The only bad thing I can think of is that the place was CROWDED so we had to all squeeze in but they made it happen. Would definitely recommend.