“Luau”

Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time at the luau on Wednesday. The food was great! My husband loved the pork, and they stir fried a vegetarian dish for me. The Mai Tais were delicious also! The dancing was really awesome. It was my first luau so I don't have anything to compare it to, but the performers were very talented and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. The staff took really good care of us the whole night and made us feel special for our honeymoon. Definitely won't forget this experience!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,772)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been going to Kauai for many years, but this was the first time we've eaten here. In the past, we have been reluctant to try it because the potential for a long wait (they don't take reservations). So we went a little early, and we didn't have any wait. But after eating here, we'll definitely keep going back. Of course seafood is their specialty, and it was some of the best on the entire island. We now understand why there could be a wait to get seated because it is so good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had such a good time there. Fun atmosphere. Really friendly bartender. Will always go back. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome place for fresh fish!
The drinks are great and use local Koloa Rum!
Friendly staff, good service!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant had been recommended by a friend. We decided to try the Wednesday night luau. We were not disappointed. Great mai tais, the roasted pig was delicious as were the sides and the show was amazing! One of my best Kauai photos....my husband and I posed between the dancers at the end of the show. Great fun!