“Average at best”

Bubba's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Nearly all of the reviews I choose to post are positive, but I really do have to say that I don't know what all the fuss is about Bubba's. My hamburger this time and on my last visit was just so-so, and it really was one of the worst milkshakes I've ever had. You can do so much better elsewhere in my opinion.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is the perfect place to grab a bite if you're on the way in/out of town. I highly recommend the shakes and the teriyaki burger.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

It's popular and for good reason. I've just returned from Hanalei and ate at Bubba Burger a number of times. The Bubba Burger with fries is excellent, very tasty and good value with the service, efficient and friendly. If you pass a Bubba Burger, stop and try it. You won't regret it!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Bubbas successfully does the no-frills fresh burger with "island style." Want tomato and lettuce? Well, OK, but you're missing the point, which is to use local ingredients like tomato relish and onions. My kids love this place, and would gladly eat here weekly.

Very good fries, fish, and chili too!

Buy a Bubba hat or shirt and show it off, you'll score a free drink and refill every time you sport it.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Eventually talked my wife into trying Bubba's. She vegetarian so that's a problem..but thankfully they do a taro burger. It was really good and the mango shakes were fantastic!